Inside, outside, below and above, the Airbus A320neo as you had always imagined, but now on your screen in our detailed, expertly explained, e-learning course. Designed for pilots and aviation professionals by pilots and aviation professionals, this immersive and interactive course delivers all the operations and systems using the most modern e-learning tools on the market.
This course complies fully with EASA regulations while bringing the aircraft to life. It provides instructors and users the flexibility, reliability and ease-of-use with the value that they require. You will see there are no aircraft parts nor instruments that go unexplored and unexplained. Get up close, personal, and fully-immersed in a new era of e-learning with the Airbus A320neo.
To learn more about the course:
About the course
- Duration: 40 hours
- 500+ Questions
- Certificate of completion
- 51 Modules
- Final Examination
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the A320neo's structure, equipment, performance, limitations, systems and procedures in both normal and abnormal situations.
- Understand the A320neo's capabilities and limitations, ensuring safe and compliant operations.
- Develop proficiency in the A320neo’s advanced cockpit, featuring the Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS) and the Flight Management and Guidance System (FMGS) and more, to navigate precisely and manage operations.
- 100% compliant with EASA regulations
- Comprehensive coverage
- Interactive and immersive learning
- Assessments and progress tracking
- Accessible on all devices, anytime, anywhere
- Easy-to-use LMS with expert onboarding support
The Airbus A320neo eLearning courses are designed to support both current and future pilots with their Initial and Recurrent Training.
This eLearning course complies with Annex 1 (Part-FCL) to Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1178/2011 with further amendments, in particular with an appendix to AMC1 FCL.725(a) Requirements for the issue of class and type ratings.