This document has been produced by Evionica Sp. z o.o. (also referred to us we/us/our), the owner of https://evionica.com.
Evionica Sp. z o.o. was found in 2014 and is a technology company providing services to the aviation industry. Our strategic business units consist of (“Services”):
- E-trainer (cockpit, systems and procedures for general and commercial aviation)
- E-Learning and CBT (Computer Based Training)
- LMS (Learning Management System)
- Virtual / Augmented Reality software
- Aircraft Performance and Weight & Balance software
- Software for flight school – approved training organization (ATO)
- Software for continuing airworthiness management organization (CAMO)
- EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) applications.
- Custom/dedicated software development for the aviation industry
When you make use of our online services, e.g. Learning Management System (LMS) provided online in SaaS model or Weight & Balance software, we will process various personal data of you. We process the personal ‘data as a data processor’ only on documented instructions from the ‘data controller’ (consumer) under the applicable data protection law.
Aim of Data Protection Policy
Evionica Sp. z o.o. is committed to compliance with data protection laws - in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament. For that reason, we created this Policy which explains what personal information we process, the purposes for which it uses, how we safeguard and shares this information. If you do not agree to the privacy practices described in the Policy, please do not use our online services available on https://evionica.com.
Who processes personal data as a data processor?
The company EVIONICA, the owner of https://evionica.com. Place of business and address: Poland at Al. Stanów Zjednoczonych 51/620, PL 04-028 Warsaw, Polish tax identification number (NIP): PL1132981633, Commercial Registry No. (REGON): 381091585, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What categories of the personal data subjects we process?
We process the following categories of the personal data subjects: employees, contractors, business partners, clients, distributors.
What information do we collect?
The personal data we may collect from you when you register and use our online services may include your name, surname, address, personal identification number, telephone number, e-mail address, location data, IP address.
What are the conditions for processing?
- processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement, e.g., e-learning platform or weight and balance software,
- consent to the processing of the personal data,
- processing is necessary for compliance with any regulatory or legal obligation to which Evionica Sp. z o.o. is subject,
- processing personal data for marketing purposes.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the context of our online services, more specifically for the following purposes:
- access control and safeguarding of your account,
- enabling you to use the features and services,
- maintaining contact with you in relation to your use of the Services and for your program,
- optimizing the Services,
- handling your requests, any complaints or disputes,
- performance of audits,
- to meet with our statutory obligations,
- performing all kind of research, both analytical and statistical.
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data may be accessed by our employees or others (only to the extent necessary) to help us provide, improve, protect and promote our services. For example, providers of customer support and IT services, marketing. With such service providers we have concluded data processing agreements in order to secure the processing of your personal data. The persons authorized to process the personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality.
We can share your personal data also for the purpose of ongoing investigation at the request of relevant authorities, law enforcement agencies or institutions. We might also report any activity we find suspicious to law enforcement agencies.
We will not use personal data for automated-decision making. We do not sell personal data to third-parties.
How is your personal data secured?
As a data processor we have implemented technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the regulations and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Technical measures include, among others:
- using access control systems in areas where the personal data is being processed, including on the work stations of employees – passwords, firewalls, antivirus software,
- encrypting the personal data during storage on servers, carriers, etc., as well as during transmission,
- pseudonymization of the personal data,
- locating servers with the personal data in a separated area of the internal network, disconnected from the Internet,
- removal of inactive accounts,
- using backup systems and the ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident,
- regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
Organizational measures include, among others:
- implementing appropriate data protection politics,
- ensuring the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and service,
- giving access to the personal data exclusively to the selected, properly authorised persons
- creating and regularly changing access passwords to the systems in which the Personal Data is processed,
- regular monitoring of the state of security and possible threats, security audits.
We store personal data on our servers located in the European Union. We implement the highest level of security standards to protect it as well as comply with relevant regulations and laws on this matter.
We also pay particular attention to security procedures used by our service providers. They must follow all procedures and comply with every relevant regulation there is within their area of service. We continue to work on features to keep your information safe.
How long will your personal data be retained?
We will process your personal data for as long as this is necessary for the purposes as stated in this Data Protection Policy. The personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes as stated in this Policy, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, unless you have submitted a reasonable and valid request to delete your personal data.
How can you exercise your rights?
By using our services, you agree to the use of your personal data as described in this Data Protection Policy. Evionica Sp. z o.o. will not use its users’ personal details in any other way than stated in this document without sending relevant information and obtaining explicit consent. It is important to us that the data we collect and hold on our users are accurate and up to date.
All users have the right to rectification, right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’), right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object to processing and the right to prevent profiling.
As ‘a data processor’ we have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data we process. In most cases, changes can be made on-line. Should the ‘data controller’(consumer) request assistance in accessing, correcting, transferring or deleting individual’s personal data, we will provide assistance in making those changes.
We use Google Analytics and Google remarketing codes to log users interactions with our website and take marketing actions based on this data. If you do not wish to receive targeted advertising from us You can opt out of Google Marketing Platform's following the links provided here: Google Marketing Platform opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
Changes to this Policy
Evionica Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to change this Policy at any time. All changes will be published on website along with the implementation date. Under exceptional circumstances, we might inform its users of the upcoming changes by email.
Please contact us, if you have questions about how we process your personal data, or if you would like to inspect, correct or remove your personal data. We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days.
Place of business and address:
Al. Stanów Zjednoczonych 51/620,
04-028 Warsaw, Poland