Inside, outside, below and above, the Boeing 737 NG as you had always imagined, but now on your screen in our detailed, expertly explained, e-learning course. Designed for pilots and aviation professionals by pilots and aviation professionals, this immersive and interactive course delivers all the operations and systems using the most modern e-learning tools on the market.
This course complies fully with EASA regulations while bringing the aircraft to life. It provides instructors and users the flexibility, reliability and ease-of-use with the value that they require. You will see there are no aircraft parts nor instruments that go unexplored and unexplained. This is quite simply the Boeing 737 built better.
To learn more about the course:
About the course
- Duration: 40 hours
- 500+ Questions
- Certificate of completion
- 80+ Knowledge Checks
- 46 Modules
- Final Examination
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the 737's structure, equipment, and systems in normal and malfunction scenarios.
- Understand the 737's capabilities and limitations, ensuring safe and compliant operations.
- Explore performance metrics, flight planning, and monitoring techniques for precise and efficient operations.
- Learn load and balance principles and servicing procedures for optimal aircraft stability.
- Master emergency protocols to handle emergency situations confidently and decisively.
- Develop proficiency in modern aviation Flight Management Systems to navigate precisely and manage operations.
- 100% compliant with EASA regulations
- Comprehensive coverage
- Interactive and immersive learning
- Assessments and progress tracking
- Accessible on all devices, anytime, anywhere
- Easy-to-use LMS with expert onboarding support
The Boeing B737 eLearning courses are designed to support both current and future pilots with their Initial and Recurrent Training.
This eLearning course complies with Annex 1 (Part-FCL) to Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1178/2011 with further amendments, in particular with an appendix to AMC1 FCL.725.A Theoretical knowledge and flight instruction for the issue of class and type ratings —aeroplanes.