Inside, outside, below, and above, the Diamond DA20 — available in its three variants: C1-Analog, C1-G500, and A1 — as you had always imagined, but now on your screen in our detailed, expertly explained, e-learning course. Designed for pilots and aviation professionals by pilots and aviation professionals, this immersive and interactive CBT not only familiarizes learners with the aircraft's systems and operations across all its variants but does so using the most advanced e-learning tools on the market. Upon successful completion of the course's tests and final examination, learners are awarded a certificate of completion.
Compliant with EASA and FAA regulations, this course brings the aircraft to life. It provides instructors and users the flexibility, reliability, and ease-of-use with the value that they require. You will see there are no aircraft parts nor instruments that go unexplored and unexplained. This is the Diamond DA20 — in its C1-Analog, C1-G500, and A1 versions — brought to life, on the device of your choice whenever you want, wherever you may be.
To learn more about the course:
About the course
- Duration: 6.5 hours
- 100+ Questions
- Certificate of completion
- 17 Modules
- Final Examination
- Comprehensive Systems Knowledge: From engine limitations to fuel systems, gain a complete understanding of the DA20's operational capacities.
- Flight Performance Optimization: Analyze and apply data for take-off, climb, and landing, optimizing your flight performance.
- Balance and Precision: Learn the intricacies of maintaining the aircraft's center of gravity for a balanced and safe flight.
- Navigational Expertise: become adept at utilizing advanced avionics for precise navigation.
- Control System Proficiency: Master the DA20’s flight controls for accurate and responsive maneuvering.
- 100% compliant with EASA regulations
- Comprehensive coverage
- Interactive and immersive learning
- Assessments and progress tracking
- Accessible on all devices, anytime, anywhere
- Easy-to-use LMS with expert onboarding support
The Diamond DA20 eLearning courses are designed to support both current and future pilots with their Initial and Recurrent Training.
This eLearning course complies with Annex 1 (Part-FCL) to Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1178/2011 with further amendments, in particular with an appendix to AMC1 FCL.725.A Theoretical knowledge and flight instruction for the issue of class and type ratings —aeroplanes.