Tecnam P2006T is the aircraft of choice for the world’s most reputable flight training organizations. This economical twin-engine aircraft offers stability, and superior cabin visibility. Evionica’s class-rating CBT would be a perfect step on the way to getting an MEP(L) license. Our Tecnam-approved distance learning allows pilots to learn the operation of the aircraft’s flight controls and systems through interactive and intuitive content on the LMS Platform. This next-generation e-learning highlights the technical side of Tecnam aircraft and develops future pilots’ skills. Gamification techniques and test elements with question bank engage students and raise motivation.
Compliant with EASA and FAA regulations, this course brings the aircraft to life. It provides instructors and users the flexibility, reliability, and ease-of-use with the value that they require. You will see there are no aircraft parts nor instruments that go unexplored and unexplained. This is the Tecnam P2006T brought to life, on the device of your choice whenever you want, wherever you may be.
To learn more about the course:
About the course
- Duration: 7 hours
- 3 cockpit variants available
- Certificate of completion
- 12 Modules
- 180+ Questions
- Final Examination
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the P2006T's structure, equipment, and systems in normal and malfunction scenarios.
- Understand the P2006T's capabilities and limitations, ensuring safe and compliant operations.
- Explore performance metrics, flight planning, and monitoring techniques for precise and efficient operations.
- Learn load and balance principles and servicing procedures for optimal aircraft stability.
- Master emergency protocols to handle emergency situations confidently and decisively.
- 100% compliant with EASA regulations
- Comprehensive coverage
- Interactive and immersive learning
- Assessments and progress tracking
- Accessible on all devices, anytime, anywhere
- Easy-to-use LMS with expert onboarding support
The Tecnam P2006T eLearning courses are designed to support both current and future pilots with their Initial and Recurrent Training.
This eLearning course complies with Annex 1 (Part-FCL) to Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1178/2011 with further amendments, in particular with an appendix to AMC1 FCL.725.A Theoretical knowledge and flight instruction for the issue of class and type ratings — aeroplanes.