Welcome to a new era in e-learning with Evionica's PPL(A) CBT where the complex is made simple and the theory so practical.
Experience our advanced graphics, which vividly illustrate flight principles, aircraft controls, and navigational techniques. These visuals provide an immersive learning experience, aiding in understanding key aviation concepts. The PPL(A) e-learning course is also 100% compliant with EASA regulations and covers all the necessary EASA Learning Objectives in an engaging, stimulating way.
Our focus is on breaking down intricate information into manageable modules to ensure greater comprehension and improved accessibility for all learners. An emphasis is placed on practical application to instill confidence when learners are faced with real-world aviation scenarios.
Try out the PPL(A) CBT by Evionica for an enriching and interactive journey into aviation education, where accessibility and advanced graphics converge to create a compelling and comprehensive learning experience.
The PPL course is now also available in Polish!
To learn more about the course:
About the course
- Duration: 70 hours of training
- All EASA PPL Learning Objectives Covered
- 2500+ Questions
- Over 70 E-learning Modules
- Coverage of all 9 EASA PPL Subjects
- Final Examination
- Master all 9 essential subjects required by EASA.
- Learn the basics of aerodynamics, air law, navigation, and more.
- Gain the knowledge to operate small aircraft as a solo pilot.
- Build a solid foundation for a safe and efficient pilot career.
- Navigate complex scenarios with skill.
- Uphold professionalism, ethics, and safety.
- 100% compliant with EASA regulations
- Comprehensive coverage
- Interactive and immersive learning
- Assessments and progress tracking
- Accessible on all devices, anytime, anywhere
- Easy-to-use LMS with expert onboarding support
Evionica PPL eLearning course is designed to support the learning of students who are beginning their aviation journey with PPL theory and preparing for their EASA-regulated exams.
This CBT complies with Annex 1 (Part-FCL) to Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1178/2011 with further amendments, in particular with appendix to AMC1 FCL.310; FCL.515(B); FCL.615(B) Theoretical Knowledge Examinations.
You may also be interested in...
All-in-One for One and All
Theory and practical training materials and records in one place? A classroom in the cloud where instructors, students, aircraft and schedules are connected? A sophisticated yet simple solution that prepares your billings and you can easily customise? See how all your training needs can be integrated with total integrity with just One Solution. Visit Best Pilot.